Friday, 25 February 2011
Five Things on Friday
1) The Beach – I love the beach, even in winter it makes me happy. It feels so much more healthy to take a walk at the beach.
2) Crabcakes – so good, especially with french fries.
3) Need You by Lady Antebellum – yes I am one of those people who jump on bandwagons but this song is so good. Definitely deserved the Grammy.
4) Books – well duh! But special thanks to the Penguin books fairy who sent me What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. Ah there is nothing like Sarah Dessen novel to sink into.
5) Movie trailers – I could quite happily sit through an hour of movie trailers. I love them! I’m currently hooked on the Water for Elephants trailer. Fingers crossed it is as good as it looks.