Monday, 7 November 2011
Anyway five things making me happy today;
1) My son slept in till 7.30am! This is unheard of! Six is his usual wake up, but it can be earlier. Fingers crossed it happens tomorrow too.
2) On Saturday I am going to a Maggie Stiefvater book signing in London. I am very excited. I’m also hoping I’m not the only adult there! Any other UK book bloggers going? I’d love to say Hi if you are.
3) Orange leaves. There are many things I don’t like about Autumn – shorter days, colder days, rain, but I do love watching the trees turn. It’s beautiful here right now.
4) Pinterest I just love this site. I have found so many fabulous things on there. My current favourite is this, love the quote, plus I collect owls, so added bonus.
5) Mince Pies. Much nicer than they sound. They’re a traditional Christmas treat, full of fruit and spices. Mr Kipling makes the best ones, but I’m planning to try making my own this year.
What’s making you happy on this wet, misty Monday?