Monday, 26 January 2009
1) I fall firmly in the love it camp on Marmite. There is nothing like thick white bread, toasted, spread with butter and marmite and washed down with a cup of tea – the perfect comfort food.
2) I once woke up with a black tongue in Acapulco and thought it was from swimming in the sea! Turns out you shouldn’t have Pepti Bismol after drinking alcohol, it has a strange reaction.
3) I got to find out that we’re having a boy last Monday, due to the miracle of the ultrasound machine, so glad I don’t have to wait until June.
4) I am currently addicted to both Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares and The F Word. My husband says Gordan Ramsey is my pregnancy craving 🙂
5) I am very impatient – see no 3 🙂
6) I am currently attempting to write my first book, it’s very, very hard but also the most enjoyable “work” I have done ever.
7) I take strange irrational dislikes to things (tomatoes, beer, TV shows, book covers!) and usually have to admit I was totally wrong.
I shan’t tag anyone but please do grab the meme if you want too and let me know if you do it.