Sunday, 27 March 2011
Six Things on Sunday
2) On the upside, I am now living in one of the most gorgeous villages in England. Rolling hills, lovely pubs, village greens, ponds, and the most wonderful church. Which has a very beautiful and atmospheric graveyard – it’s enough to make me want to write a ghost story.
3) Talking of stories – I have just started a new one. For two reasons a) it’s been nagging at me since Christmas and b) the computer, containing the dreaded, soul destroying WIP, is in the Unaccompanied Air Freight. Which DHL have helpfully misplaced, it may be at Heathrow, in a warehoue. It may be in Atlanta – who knows – not DHL anyway.
4) Also in the UAF are some ARC’s I need to review (and really want to read!), so I really hope DHL finds it quickly. Until then I have been reading The Education of Hailey Kendrick by Eileen Cook – it’s very funny.
5) It has come to my attention that not only have I barely read any UK YA, but I follow no UK bloggers. Can you help me out? Recommendations of Brilliant British Book Bloggers and Brilliant British books would be highly appreciated.
6) Um. . .yes . . .I don’t actually have a six. This was meant to be a Friday Five post but, I mean, I lost a whole hour this weekend.
Well it’s nice to be back. I missed blogging and I missed comments (hint, hint!). Please do leave those Brit recommendations – thanks.